Clinical Case Studies
Publication"The Glider Registry: A prospective multicentre registry of a new ultrashort dedicated balloon for side-branch ostial dilatation" Secco GG, Rittger H, Hoffmann S, Richardt G, Abdel-Wahab M, Reinecke H, Lotan C, Werner G, Sievert H, Foin N, Di Mario C.
Designed to Cross
The Glider™ PTCA Balloon Catheter is the only torqueable angioplasty balloon catheter. Combined with its unique balloon shape and state of the art tip technology, the Glider™ is designed to cross through tight lesions and stent struts even in conditions where other balloons are challenged. The unique design of the Glider™ provides physicians with a powerful tool in managing the treatment of a broad range of complex lesions.
Shaft construction designed to:
- Provide torqueability for the re-orientation of the tip away from obstacles
- Provide trackability and extra pushability over anatomical curves and through tight lesions
- Provide additional stability during balloon inflation even with short baloons
Unique balloon designed to:
- Minimize side branch injuries and/or dissections
- Optimize for focal lesions side branch ostium expansion
- Available in ultra short 4.0mm length
State of the art tip design
- Low tip entry profile
- Facilitates crossing through tight lesions